Briargate Colorado Springs Housing Market, what are homes worth this Spring?
Welcome to the Spring Seller’s Market.
- The Briargate median home sales price hit a crazy high of $380,000 – up 22.6% over March one year ago, with an average of 42 days on the market.
You’ve probably heard the real estate term “thinventory”? Briargate personifies it.
- In March, there was only 1.5 month’s supply of homes available for buyers actively looking in the Briargate neighboorhood. Down 28.6% from a year ago.
How does Briargate home sales compare to the greater El Paso County area?
- the Median Sales Price for El Paso County in March was $265,785 for a Single Family/Patio Home. Up 10.8 % from a year ago.
- Homes priced between $200,000 – $400,000 make up the sweet spot with 758 of the 1128 homes SOLD in March.
- Buyers – don’t be discouraged, a fresh batch of spring inventory hits the market each week. Now’s the time to talk to your lender and get pre-qualified. This step is crucial as Sellers want a pre-qual letter WITH your offer. I can help you be more successful in winning that bid for your perfect home if we present a strong, clean offer accompanied with a preferred, local lender’s letter.
- Search here for a home in 80924 (Cordera, Cumbre Vista, Wolf Ranch)
- Search here for a home in 80920 (Charleston Place, Fairfax, Gatehouse, Pine Creek, Summerfield, Timberview, Windjammer)
- Sellers – buyers are looking for homes like yours, if you’re thinking about selling THIS is the time to put your home on the market. Inventory is low and home values have increased. Fewer homes on the market means less competition and the opportunity to sell quickly.
Not sure what your home is worth? I’d be happy to offer you a thorough analysis of your home’s value. I look at more than just neighborhood comps for the last 6 months. I’m also checking the location within a master-planned community like Briargate, lot sizes, home improvements and mechanical updates (or lack of), age, condition and curb appeal.
And, as part of listing with Front Porch Team Real Estate & Property Styling, I offer ALL my sellers comprehensive staging services (including some pretty cool inventory) that encourages a top offer, fast. Not sure staging makes much of a difference? Take a look at this BEFORE & AFTER of a recent listing that received a cash offer hours after we put it online:
Whether you’re thinking of buying or selling and would like more information regarding Briargate or any Colorado Springs real estate, let’s discuss your needs, your wishes and what’s most important to you. Please give me a call, text or email.
I look forward to hearing from you.